Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Q&A with Jessica


Q: “As a young entrepreneur, what role did your parents play

implementing procedures etc?”

A: A huge part. My dad is a plastic surgeon so I got my entrepreneur

mindset from him. He really taught me how to be the leader I am today.

My mothers beauty and her use of makeup products always intrigued me

Q: “What inspired you to take part in your father’s cosmetic line?”

A: I knew that it would be a great idea to start a family business as well

as put both of our minds together. That's a pretty powerful thing. I

felt that the overall vision and brand of True You could be at another

level than it already was.

Q: “What drives you to execute such a large business move?”

A: I think big when i am executing in such a huge project. I just don't

believe in mediocracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment