Taking care of our face is an essential task for a woman. We all want that clear and natural glow, but there's always that one particular season out the year that leaves our face dry and flakey. Moisturizing our face is very important, and we must also remember that when wearing makeup and removing it, deeply hydraiting our skin can be trickier than it seems.
Here are some tips to use to take care of your dry skin....
1. Wash your face with mild soap-free cleaners made to treat dry skin, pat your face dry instead of rubbing.
2. Use a moisturizing toner, alcohol free, after cleansing.
3. Look for skin care treatments with both humectants and lipid barrier ingredients.
4. Choose products that are fragrance, dye, and alcohol free.
5. Wear sunscreen.
6. Once or twice a week, use a hydraiting mask to give your face moisture.