Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kim Kardashian Poses Without Makeup




The beautiful Kim Kardashian took a risk most celebrities would not do and posed au natural! The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star, 29, ditched her makeup bag and braved the makeup-free photo with Life & Style Magazine cameras all natural, saying posing without the comfort of cosmetics is empowering.


She told the magazine, "Posing makeup-free is really empowering. Why not show people what I really look like? This is the real me. This is who I am."


When asked what she gets out of wearing makeup, she replied, "Makeup just enhances beauty. It makes you look more rested and even toned. I use it to give me whole face a little more color since it's so pale in comparison to my body."


The reality-tv star continues, "the most important thing is to be comfortable in your own skin - with our without makeup."


We admire your bravery!

No comments:

Post a Comment